Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Sabhai Thai Restaurant, Langford (NOW OPEN!!!!!)

**UPDATE** December 7, 2011 - I drove by Sabhai Thai again today and noticed they have changed their sign from Opening soon to NOW OPEN!!!! I can't wait to check it out. If you get their before me let me know how it is.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I drove by the old Garlic Rose restaurant, which used to occupy the corner of Goldstream Ave and Jacklin Rd in Langford, and to my delight there is a banner posted that Sabhai Thai Restaurant will be opening soon.

Can't wait to check it out!

4 comments:

Shelley said...

I visited this restaurant last night, and I have to say that I had some of the best food and service I've ever had! What a gem tucked away in the Langford area. I highly recommend this restaurant to one and all...they are very accomodating in every way. And the food...AMAZING!!! The best Thai meal I've ever experienced. Five stars!!!

VictoriaRestaurantBlog said...

Hey WildcatMedusa, thanks for the information. I definitely can't wait to check it out! Do you recommend anything in particular?

Sincerely,

Average Joe's

Keith said...

We had dinner at Sabhai tonight and were very impressed with all aspects of the evening - service, ambiance and of course, the food!!

Everything was freshly prepared and brought piping hot to the table. We were particularly pleased with the Phad Thai w/ King Prawns, but our other items were excellent, too. Portion sizes were large, leaving us enough for lunch tomorrow! The restaurant was very busy as well, yet service was very prompt and attentive without being rushed. I encourage others to give it a go!

VictoriaRestaurantBlog said...

Keith,
Thanks for the informative review. My mouth started watering while reading your comment.

Have you tried Zap Thai...they are also very good.

Post a Comment