Friday, September 23, 2011

Spitfire Bar & Grill - Victoria International Airport

Spitfire Bar & Grill on Urbanspoon

Located near the hangers of the Victoria International Airport (YYJ) and adjacent to the runways lies Spitfire Bar & Grill. For being quite secluded Spitfire stays surprisingly busy. Who can resist, watching planes come and go, dreaming of some far away vacation; and that is exactly what you get when you dine at Spitfire - the chance to imagine.

I can't do an in depth review of the food as I have only been here once, but from what I have tried I would say it's great. After looking at the menu for a long period of time trying to decide on what to order, I finally settled on the Indo Thai Wrap ($10.25). The wrap was loaded with rice, chicken, pickled onions, Thai peanut sauce and probably a bunch of other ingredients I forgot. Regardless, it was delicious and did I mention huge. I left Spitfire with money to spare and a belly ready to burst.

If you're in the area, check it out. I am sure you won't be disappointed.

0 comments:

Post a Comment