Sunday, June 10, 2012

Sura Korean Restaurant, Downtown

Sura Korean Restaurant on Urbanspoon

Over the years I have had the opportunity to try many Korean dishes from homemade to restaurants; and, I have to say that I absolutely love Korean BBQ. There are numerous things I enjoy about Korean BBQ, from the delicious marinated meats, kimchee, friendly staff, but the number one thing is the dining experience. Where else do you go to eat at where you get to grill your own food right at your table?

Sura, definitely nails all the things I love about Korean BBQ. They have amazingly friendly and attentive staff, great selection, reasonable prices and delicious food. The only difference is that at Sura, the waitstaff cook your food for you. Now, this was a bit of a disappointment for me, but thinking back, it was actually a nice change. It ensured the food was cooked properly and it allowed me more time to socialize with my family.

 If you are reading this and wondering if Sura is the place for you? I say try it, you won't be dissapointed - I know I wasn't!

0 comments:

Post a Comment